The Glen 4020 CU Mixer Grinder is quick enough to do all pre-cooking chores effectively. From grinding dry spices to soaked rice & dals for making batters and pastes, you can also prepare smoothies and shakes. The 3 different jars including liquidizer, dry grinder and chutney minimizes your efforts and also save your time. The 500 W heavy duty copper motor handles heaviest loads. The motor has Maximum Locked wattage of 1300 W @ 230V. The 3 speed settings with pulse function allows you to achieve desired results. Also, the overload protector mechanism is an added advantage.
Mixer Grinder 500W 100% Copper Motor With 3 Stainless Steel Blender, Grinder and Chutney Jars – White (4020)
– 3 stainless steel jars of varying capacities to perform all the pre-cooking functions effortlessly
– Rust resistant stainless steel blades to ensure a longer lifespan
– Overload Protector Mechanism for your safety
– 3 speed settings with pulse function
– Comes with a 2 year standard and 5 years warranty on motor
230V Ac 50 Hz
3 Pins/1.5 mtr
Included : Basic Unit, Liquidiser Jar, Grinder Jar, Chutney Jar, Spatula, User's Guide
|Material (Basic Unit)
100% Copper Motor
|Box Dimension (WxDxH) cm
|Basic Unit (WxDxH) cm
|Liquidiser Jar (WxDxH) cm
At Yes Marketing, we strive to provide our customers with high-quality gas stoves that meet their needs and expectations. However, we understand that sometimes a product may not function as intended or may develop an issue over time. In such cases, we have a Replacement Policy in place to ensure that our customers receive the necessary support and assistance.
Our Replacement Policy covers the following scenarios:
- Defective or Damaged Product upon Delivery – If your gas stove is delivered to you in a defective or damaged condition, please notify us within [number of days] days of delivery. We will arrange for a replacement to be sent to you as soon as possible, at no additional cost.
- Product Malfunction within Warranty Period – If your gas stove develops a malfunction within the warranty period, please contact us to initiate a warranty claim. We will work with you to determine the nature of the issue and either repair or replace the product, as per the terms of the warranty.
- Product Failure outside Warranty Period – If your gas stove fails outside the warranty period, we may still be able to offer a replacement. Please contact us to discuss your options and determine the best course of action.
Please note that our Replacement Policy is subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of Purchase – You must provide proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) when making a replacement claim.
- Product Condition – The gas stove must be in its original condition, with no signs of misuse, abuse, or damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- Return of Defective Product – If we request that you return the defective product, it must be returned within [number of days] days of the replacement being sent to you. The cost of return shipping will be covered by us.
We believe in providing our customers with a positive shopping experience and ensuring that they are satisfied with their purchases. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Replacement Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service team is always here to help.
We provide installation services for products of all sizes and complexities, For all home appliances