- Before using the iron for the first time, check and remove any sticker or protective
covering from the soleplate.
- Slide the steam control knob to the zero position. Release the water inlet cover and fill
de-mineralized or distilled water through the inlet hole.
- Take care not to fill the water tank above the level marked ‘Max’.
- Select and identify the clothes to be ironed. Check for ironing instructions on the
- Plug into the mains and switch ‘On’.
- Set the temperature knob to the position marked ‘Max’
- The pilot light glows indicating that the iron is switched ‘On’. The light goes off when
the required temperature is reached. The iron is now ready to use.
- Move the steam control knob to the desired position. The steam starts coming out
from the soleplate holes.
- Rotate the knob to match the desired position to the indicator point i.e. Dry iron, steam
iron & self-cleaning
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliances by
a person responsible for their safety.
- Do not leave the hot iron unattended even for a short while.
- Do not allow children to use the appliances or touch the appliances when in use.
- The soleplate should always be cleaned with a soft cloth, and never use a knife, blade, or
any other sharp object.
- Never immerse the iron in the water. Disconnect the iron from the mains when filling or
- Remove the remaining water after ironing, Use the self-cleaning function at least
once a month.
- Switch off the steam function when not in use, even for a short period of time.
- Do not add perfume, vinegar, or any other chemical to the water tank.
- Do not apply steam on any clothes or fabric worn by humans or pets.
- Take care that the mains cord does not touch the hot soleplate.
- Do not use an iron if it is damaged.
- Do not use it at higher temperatures than those prescribed for different cloth types.
- Always unplug the iron when not in use and take care of storing it.